A free tool to download files in batches from http server with link parser. It is pure RFC implementation. Feel free to use. Save links and once list is ready download them in batches very fast. IE is used but not for download. IE is used for fetching & parsing web page and in folder browser pane.
Lot of new features are there in this update.It will let you control what you want to be downloaded and what minimum size(for images) it should download
THIS IS A BATCH DOWNLOAD UTILITY TO FETCH SMALL FILES FROM HTTP SERVERS
Add items to the download list by any option.
1. Drop links from your web page to download list pane. Repeat for all the desired links of data files.
2. If you have a text file listing the file urls (one per line) load them by menu command.
3. If you have link(s) in clipboard then use the paste shortcut to list them in download list.
4. Provide a web page address and it will parse all the links and fill them to appropriate task list.
5. Search google without browser and parse links.
Downloading files is easy just press the arrow button on toolbar. All the batched files will be downloaded in either base folder or auto generated folder hierarchy or wherever you choose to. This option is provided in control panel. Best is to replicate source folder path (website directory structure will be created in base folder).
If list is long and you wish to halt download then click on a download item which is not downloaded and on menu click 'Block ..'. This will stop downloads onwards this item.
You can remove the downloaded items from list and save the remaining items for next batch download. So that ultimately you can download all the files.
Please read the help file upon install. Enjoy this tiny but powerful downloader.