Teleport Player plays and edits "soundscapes" - environments created by sound. These soundscapes are created within downloadable "Teleport Packs", which are files that can be played in Teleport Player and edited in the included Teleport Soundscaper. Using random 3-D sound positioning, movement and frequency changes, and a clever array of triggers for playing sounds, Teleport Player can create any number of sound environments.
Some examples of soundscapes currently available (free to download from the Teleport You website):
* A scene that alternates between the three Alien seasons with accompanying music
* An island that is a paradise by day; the scene of dramatic storms by night
* Ever-changing sounds from a stream as it winds its way through the forest
* Fireworks night: you're right in the centre of the action.
* Soul Station: Whispering souls reach their final destination
Teleport Player is part of the Teleport You soundscapes project which will be releasing more Teleport Packs as time goes on and also produces MP3s of the same audio scenes.