USB data transfer surveillance utility is a successful investigation tool for windows network that allow administrator to look out all data transferred between plugged USB device and computer. External USB mass storage media monitoring software is easy to use and powerful surveillance utility that alerts user by playing warning sound (or CPU beep sound) when any USB stick is being connect or removed from any of the client machine within local area network (LAN). Software analyze entire details of connected USB device including company manufactures name, unique hardware ID, storage capacity with client?s machine name, IP address and save information in log file at user specified location. Pen drive activities protection utility computable with all USB media devices such as thumb drive, memory stick, iPod, mp3 player, memory card etc and prevent from unauthorized copying of valuable and important data from PC in Windows network. Surveillance tool is capable to monitor multiple USB drive activities simultaneously connected to LAN even when server is not established. Flash USB monitoring software keeps watch all USB activities performed at client machine and mail log data to administrator. USB data protection software enables or disables access permission of any USB port in network domain.
* View and print detailed information about each connected USB device.
* Monitor multiple USB activities simultaneously in real time and save data in log file.
* Capture and analyzing data transferred between any USB device and Windows application.
* Save performed file operation at each USB mass media.
* Support all external removable storage media including flash card, camera, iPod, multimedia card etc.
* Alert when any USB stick is being plugged in or plugged out.
* Enable / disable access permission of any client machine USB port.
* Invisible run at client machine.